看透对方的方法 Psychological Tips for Seeing Through People


看透对方的方法

Psychological Tips for Seeing Through People

我们要怎样知道别人在想什么呢?有很多事情不好开口,我要如何知道他在想什么呢?我想知道他喜不喜欢我,我不好意思开口问他,怎么办?

How do we know what other people are thinking? There are a lot of things that are hard to talk about, how do I know what he is thinking? I want to know if he likes me or not, I am embarrassed to ask him, what should I do?


1.    如果一个人不容易拒绝别人,那么他肯定是个孤独的人。
        If a person does not reject others easily, then he or she must be a lonely person.

2.    一个人看起来越内向,你越不要去招惹。
        The more introverted a person looks, the more you should not provoke him or her.

3.    一个人在社交媒体上发布什么,那么他就是缺什么。
        What a person posts on social media, then he is missing something and wants something.

4.    一个人在说话时一直看着你,要么就是要表白,要么就是吹嘘。
        A person who keeps looking you in the eyes while speaking is either to confess or to brag.

5.    你在说话时,留意对方的双脚。如果他的脚尖对着你,说明喜欢和你聊天。反之,你该离
       了。
       When you're talking, pay attention to the other person's feet. If he points his toes to you, he likes to 
       chat with you. Instead, you should leave.

6.    当你觉得一个人很好相处,也发现不到一点缺点,就证明别人在迎合你。
       When you feel that a person is easy to get along with, and you don't find any shortcomings, it 
       proves that others are catering to you.

7.    一个性情暴躁的人,内心往往很脆弱,他们用暴躁来伪装自己。
       A grumpy person is often vulnerable inside, and they use grumpiness to disguise themselves.

8.    在说话时,喜欢用用手指指着别人的人,他的内心控制欲很强。
       A person who likes to point his finger at others when speaking has a strong desire for inner control.

9.    一个毫无联系的人突然靠近你,那他肯定是谋你身上的一些东西。
       If an unconnected person suddenly approaches you, he must be seeking something from you.

10.    如果你想确定对方是否在看你,你可以下意识的看你的手表,对方会跟着你看你的手表。
         If you want to determine whether the other party is looking at you, you can subconsciously look 
         at your watch, and the other party will follow you to look at your watch.

11.    一个喜欢拿别人的缺点开玩笑的人,他往往是自卑的。
         A person who likes to make fun of other people's shortcomings is often inferior.

12.    当你滔滔不绝地说话时,对方突然去捡东西,说明对方不想听了。
         When you are talking incessantly, the other party suddenly picks up something, which means that 
         the other party does not want to listen.

13.    当我们逛街时,货比三家后,我们往往更倾向于买第一个。
         When we go shopping, and after shopping around, we tend to be more inclined to buy the first 
         one.

14.    当一个人递剪刀时,把剪刀尖对着自己的人往往心地善良,细心大方。
         When a person hands scissors, the person who points the tip of the scissors to himself is often 
         kind-hearted, careful and generous.

15.    纠结做选择的人,一般都比较缺乏自信。
         People who struggle with choices generally lack self-confidence.

16.    当你在说话时,感觉没人理你,你可以沉默一下,大家就会安静下来,听你说了。
         When you are talking and you feel that no one cares about you, you can be silent for a while, 
         and everyone will be quiet and listen to you.

17.    如果一个人第一次跟你见面,就把所有事儿和盘托出。你不要觉得你很特别,他可能也
         对别人这么说过。
         If a person meets you for the first time, and he tells you everything. You don't think you are 
         special, he may have said that to others.

18.    如果一个人在笑的时候,没有鱼尾纹,那就说明他大几率在假笑。
         If there are no crow's feet when a person laughs, there is a high probability that he is smirking.

19.    如果你想要别人更容易认同你说的话,可以在说话时微微点头。
         If you want to make it easier for others to agree with what you say, you can nod your head 
         slightly as you speak.

20.    如果一个人忽然注意起自己的形象,那一定是身边出现了他喜欢的人。
         If a person suddenly pays attention to his own image, it must be someone he likes around him.

21.    若想通过拥挤的人群,只要视线朝着你要去的方向,你会发现人群都会给你让路。
         If you want to pass a crowded crowd, just look in the direction you want to go, and you will 
         find that the crowd will give you the way.

22.    如果你发现一个人不喜欢你,可以去请他帮个忙。如果他帮助了你,则会大大的提高对你
         的好感,因为他从行为上已经认可你了,这样会渐渐的影响到他们的心理。
         If you find that a person doesn't like you, ask him for a favour. If he helps you, it will 
         greatly improve his favour with you, because he has recognized you from his behaviour, which 
         will gradually affect their mind.

23.    如果你想要喝奶茶,你需要这样和你的同伴商量:“我们喝这几种口味中的哪一种呢?”
         使其在你的提示里选择一个来达成你的心愿,而不是告诉你:“我们去和咖啡吧!”
         If you want to drink milk tea, you need to discuss it with your partner: "Which of these flavours 
         do we drink?" Make it choose one in your prompt to achieve your wish, and not tell you: "Let's 
         go and have coffee!"


你们学会了吗?还是有更多有趣的心理学知识要与我分享?留言吧!

Did you all learn? What other interesting psychological knowledge have you found? Leave a message now!






有关心理学的影片 Videos Related to Psychology:

中文 Chinese :

英文 English :





评论